I’ve officially been on Pinterest for 2 weeks now and the obsession is definitely here to stay! One of the greatest things about the website is that it’s an easy way to share recipes with friends and see what other people you follow are in to, not to mention to find other great food blogs. With that in mind, I thought I’d share with you a few of the recipes I have on my “board” at the moment that I
want need to make soon! I’m thinking about making this a regular Sunday post, what do you think?
1. Stuffed Green Peppers with Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, and Parmesan. Yes please!
2. Roast Chicken Chimichangas. These definitely belong in my kitchen!
3. Leek, Baby Broccoli, Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Tart. I bet this tastes even better than it looks!
4. Baked Southwestern Eggrolls. Genius!
5. Penne with Artichokes. Simple yet delicious, I’m sure.
Happy Sunday everyone–make some comfort food for me!